Services & prices
Chimney & Liner Sweep
– Checking the installation meets current regulations (Document J Building Regs)
– Sweeping in line with the Guild of Master Sweeps Code of Practice
– Carrying out a smoke draw test using a smoke pellet.
- Issue of a Guild of Master Sweeps Appliance Sweeping / Servicing certificate (insurance industry accepted).
Stove / Appliance Service
- Visual integrity inspection of your appliance
- Removal and cleaning of the fire bricks, baffle plate and reassembly
- Cleaning of the glass and fittings
- Where applicable/possible, adjusting and lubricating of moving parts
– Visual checking that the installation meets current regulations (Document J Building Regulations)
If new parts are required, these will need to be ordered and an additional appointment made to install.
Aga / Rayburn / Esse Cooker Range Flue Sweep
- Sweeping of connecting of pipe and flue in line with the Guild of Master Sweeps Code of Practice
– Removal of heat plates and cleaning out of soot from heat chambers (where applicable)
- Carrying out a smoke draw test using a smoke pellet.
– Issue of a Guild of Master Sweeps Appliance Sweeping / Servicing certificate (insurance industry accepted).
Pellet & wood chip Biomass boiler flue sweeping
A chimney/flue sweep will take approximately 30 minutes to carry out from start to finish.
Anything over and above this will be charged at an hourly rate of £60.
In conjunction with a sweep, we also offer
Additional maintenance services
Stove rope replacement (single door) – from £40
Stove rope replacement (double door) – from £50
Flue collar resealing – £20
Flue Debris Collar Supply & Fit – £30
Stove bricks – Prices vary depending on manufacturer
Installation of Carbon monoxide alarms £40.00
We also offer
Bird guard / cowl / cap supply and installation
To reduce chimney weather ingress as well as stop bird and squirrels nesting in live and disused flues. Carried out in accordance with The Working at Height Regulations 2005. Prices start from £150.00
Flue integrity & pressure testing
Checking that the flue is gas tight and safe to use. Prices start from £250.00
Flue CCTV inspection
To check for blockages and the internal integrity of a chimney that might result in it being unsafe to use. Prices start from £130.00
Birds nest removal
Identification and removal of material form disused or vacated nests from the flueway, this is carried out in accordance with the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981. Prices start from £130.00
Chemical Tar / Creosote Treatment and Removal
This is the process of removing he build up flammable deposits from the flue. Prices start for £350.00 ideally subject to a site survey.
Call out charge
If an appointment is missed or access to the property can not be gained at the pre-arranged time, the appointment will be charged for in full.